Norcold Gas Absorption Refrigerators Mean Flexibility.
- Energy-efficient operation reduces battery demand.
- Automatically switches to LP operation if electricity is unavailable.
- Runs on LP if AC is required for other appliances.
- Provides the freedom to go off the grid to dry camp whenever and wherever you want!
- 50 years of design and manufacture for on-the-road RV use.
- Designed to withstand and work in higher ambient temperatures.
- Quiet, vibration-resistant design without moving parts.
- Water from frost-limiting cycle evaporates from drip cup designed for RV movement.
- If needed, serviceable at RV dealers nationwide and universal parts availability.
With Norcold there's...
Norcold Refrigerators Also Feature:
- An easy-to-see and operate, exterior LCD Control Panel.
- Covered crispers with pop-up lids that are easily accessed, protect food from spills and allow varied humidity levels.
- Full-width food and freezer compartments.
- Easily-adjusted, full-width shelves for maximum storage flexibility.
- Quiet operation.
- Standard, postive-locking door latches to prevent doors from opening during transit.
- Made in America by an American-owned company.
- RV industry approval!
In-home Refrigerators Just Aren't Designed For the Road.
- May require generator and/or solar system to keep batteries charged (adding cost, weight, and noise).
- Requires purchase of two extra batteries (adding cost and weight).
- Requires attention to battery charge and life.
- Only runs on electricity.
- Prevents dry camping.
- Designed for use in a stationary home environment.
- Designed for use in a climate-controlled home environment.
- Noisy mechanical compressor vulnerable to over-the-road vibration.
- Water from auto defrost can spill from drain pan during transit.
- May require locating residential service, removal from RV to service and waiting for parts.